Who We Are
Continuous technological development, stringent market research, implementation of the latest innovations and an uncompromising dedication to our customers, have paved our foundations since our origin in 1962. Vygon UK, Vygon Group’s leading subsidiary, was established in 1973. Over the years, the Vygon name has become synonymous with quality and reliability in the field of single-use medical and surgical devices.
Now structured in dedicated business units, we have realigned our service proposition to ensure that each therapy area has the dedicated product experts to support our customers. These therapy areas include: Anaesthesia & Emergency, Critical Care, Intravascular Therapy, Cardiovascular & Surgery and Obstetrics, Neonatology & Enteral.
What We Do
- Worldwide turnover in excess of 310 million Euros
- Produce over 100 million products per year
- Over 2,350 employees in 26 subsidaries worldwide
- A minimum of 5% of the annual sales are reinvested into research and development every year.
“Every second of every day, four Vygon products are used somewhere in the world.”
We Value Life through the innovation of our medical devices and their impact on improving and ultimately, saving lives. Patient care lies at the heart of our philosophy and it is this that drives us to constantly evolve both ourselves and our product offering, ensuring we provide the very best to our customers.
To lead the way in the healthcare industry through constant evolution and innovation of our products, service and support. We strive to fulfil and exceed, the needs and expectations of our customers by offering exceptional service, support, continuity of supply and a positive experience that goes beyond a customer, supplier relationship.
Our product ranges cover the main medical specialties and therapeutic areas including:
- Emergency and intensive care units: with products such as central venous catheters, needle-free devices and endotracheal tubes
- Anaesthesia: neurostimulation, epidural and spinal access
- Support for post-operative pain relief
- Vascular access: short-term catheters, central venous catheters and accessories
- Surgery: complete line of products for drainage, surgical drapes and procedure sets to meet users’ needs.