A leader in the enteral feeding market. Vygon offers a wide variety of innovative, high quality enteral feeding tubes and accessories, uniquely designed for delivering nutrition and medication to adults and children.
Featured ProductsKey Features
A complete range of feeding tubes. Available in three different materials, and a number of lengths and sizes to suit the clinician and patients requirements.
- Lockable non-luer system
- Clearly numbered depth markings
- Colour-coded caps
- Two lateral eyes
A range of individually packed sterile syringes with a purple coloured plunger to enable instant identification as enteral devices. This range includes amber coloured syringes for light sensitive drugs.
- A full range of sizes to meet all requirements
- Clear volume markings
- Venting caps allowing protected bolus administration
Highly popular and widely used, the MIC-KEY feeding tube is unobtrusive and easy to conceal, making it an ideal choice for virtually all individuals.
- Low profile design
- Tapered distal tip
- Silicone internal retention balloon
- Distal tip recessed at 5ml
A full range of accessories, for use with the MIC-KEY low-profile gastrostomy and transgastric jejunal feeding tubes.
- SECUR-LOK extension set connector mechanism
- Clear tubing
- Medication port on non-bolus extension sets
- Individually packaged extension sets
Providing all the components required to perform a gastropexy procedure, in a single sterile pack. Ideal for safely placing a balloon device during the initial placement procedure.
- Pre-loaded SAF-T-PEXY needle
- Unique locking disc to hold sutures in place
- Single serial dilator for easy stoma dilation
- SAF-T-PEXY sutures absorbed after two-three weeks
Vygon can offer you a range of support to complement the Vygon products you use.
Each customer has the support of their Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Business Development Manager and Customer Service Associate to ensure all your needs and expectations are met.
Product support is also provided in the following ways:
Downloads: Supporting Documents
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
In the news
Latest News about our products. Click the link to read full article.
Enteral feeding: Vygon Group launches safe-enteral.com, a website dedicated to safety connectors and
The healthcare alerts featured are issued by either the NPSA or MHRA.
We are publishing them to improve the awareness of important issues in clinical practice and product use.