Press Release: Five ways to benefit from the Vygon MIC-KEY Advantage
Press release: 2nd March 2017
To highlight the gains clinicians and patients get from Vygon’s enteral feeding range, the five key benefits have been brought together as the MIC-KEY Advantage.
The criteria have evolved throughout the last 20 years as Vygon has worked closely with clinicians focusing on delivering outstanding care as well as their patients living with enteral feeding tubes.
The MIC-KEY Advantage covers:
- A first-rate patient experience delivered with the MIC and MIC-KEY feeding tubes and accessories, comprising the widest range of balloon retained enteral feeding tubes on the market
- Excellent value for money on a variety of levels ranging from the unique qualities of the MIC-KEY Introducer Kit to Vygon’s rewarding Home Delivery Service, attractive commercial solutions, valuable education and training, competitive unit price and exchange policy
- Compelling evidence which comes from clinical studies and data accumulated over two decades to show dependable performance and high patient satisfaction
- Outstanding, expert service delivered by dedicated Sales Executives, skilled technical team and helpful customer services. This is further supported by Vygon’s well-established partnership with Halyard Health, the manufacturer of the MIC and MIC-KEY product portfolio
- The engaging programme of education and training – including Vygon’s renowned gastrostomy study days – to provide vital support to patients and healthcare professionals
“We are very proud of the expertise and knowledge we have built up about enteral feeding over the last two decades,” explained Max Richards, Business Development Manager at Vygon.
“Working so closely with clinicians we know how much they value the technical innovation behind outstanding products combined together with excellent service.
“Patients have similar interests but different priorities so for them we’ve focused on a first-rate home delivery service making sure that delivery dates and times are convenient and there is a dedicated customer helpline to answer any questions about products and accessories.
“We feel the five criteria we are highlighting in the Vygon MIC-KEY Advantage clearly show why we are the partner of choice for enteral feeding.”
Issued by Vygon marketing: For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org call 01793 748830.